Shannon Brewing Company out of Keller, Texas has just announced their exciting new partnership deal with Hops and Vines Distributing which will provide the good people of San Antonio and the South Texas area with Shannon’s delicious brews. Initial distribution will begin on July 1, 2018 with several of Shannon Brewing’s award-winning beers being shipped out. The CEO of Hops and Vines, Tristan Maldonado, has stated the company’s enthusiasm regarding the new partnership by stating, “we are excited to bring Shannon Brewing’s award-winning portfolio to San Antonio.” Maldonado went on to say, “the Hops and Vines Team is very impressed with Shannon’s beer and the brewery’s dedication to using pure Texas spring water, natural ingredients, and a unique brewing process. Shannon’s beer is perfect for our market.”
Shannon Brewing Company uses an “old-school”, traditional type of approach to brewing with a process that includes using pure Texas spring water, all-natural ingredients and fire. The founder of Shannon Brewing, President Shannon Carter, says, “our entire team is dedicated to producing the best tasting all-natural beer available. We use an old-school methodology to produce modern recipes that are truly unique and wonderful.” Carter goes on to say, “We are excited about our partnership with Hops and Vines Distributing. They are dedicated to ensuring our beer reaches the market at its peak of freshness. Product quality is paramount to our brewery.”
Some of the enthralling brews that Hops and Vines distributing will be launching with will include:
- Shannon Irish Red- a copper colored, medium bodied beer that is full of malty goodness that presents characters of caramel, dried cherries with notes of toffee that finishes off clean and crisp.
- Shannon Mor IPA- a big flavor of citrus juiciness with a balanced light sweetness a subtle bitterness that makes this “big” IPA easy to drink and very refreshing.
- Shannon Blackberry Crystal Wheat- a recently new addition to the Shannon family with a light body while providing a nice blackberry flavor with a lower sweet side and an overall balanced wheat profile that makes it perfect for these sweltering summer days.
- Shannon Pussy Willow Pilsner- named after some type of lucky tree that may or may not exist, light bodied with a beautifully balanced malt base and citrus hop bitterness profile ratio that finishes off smooth and is as crushable the cans it comes in.
- There will be several more additions to join the San Antonio line up coming soon.
You can find out more about this exciting partnership by visiting their website at www.shannonbrewing.com. You can also swing by and check out their unique brewing operation and facility at 818 North Main Street in Keller, Texas, 76248. Get excited San Antonio! Because the quality that is coming your way will be like a legend for years to come. Sip, savor, and enjoy. Cheers!
Please Subscribe For More Craft Beer News!